A letter

 I find it so facinating most days that I can have so many friends, and we are all so different from one another. Yet, somehow, we all manage to get along (most the time, you gotta make allowances for some mess ups from time to time).
 Also, the fact that if I include all of the friends I have made face to face, along with those I have met online, I have only greatly increased the number of people I have known, and have gotten to know at that point that many more different people.

 We have blogs some of us, and all of us blog quite differently to be honest. But if we all blogged the same, then who would want to read us?

 Our paths cross sometimes in the matter of topics or discussions, occasionally responding to one another with ideas or our nominations for blog ideas. But, still, I find it so fascinating, that as a girl who once wasn't sure if she'd ever make friends, could come to have so many.
 I have lost count in regards to the number of friends I have made, because I know that it is not the same number of friends that I have now. Because inevitably, not all of them stay, whether it is that they would want too or not.
 Many of them though, I haven't had the pleasure of speaking to in a long while, because we didn't talk much after separating, (moving tends to do that) and just fell out of touch. But with others, it is not the case! (I'm looking at you, Bronze!) We have managed to keep in touch, and even having seen one another in long-awaited trips.
 Though I have to also honestly say, I don't think moving away from any of them was bad. True, it was sad, and I still miss all of them, but if I had never once moved from my first house. I would never have gotten to know any of them.
 Because, you see, I am a compilation of the worlds I have been privileged to see. The worlds that others have shared with me, and allowed me to see. Some, perhaps not as much as others, but some welcomed me with more than open arms.
 I feel fortunate to have been given the opportunity to meet every single one of the people that I have, because without them–I would not be the person who I am today. Without the experiences, without the places, without the people, and without the inspirations. Traveling, opened up to me a world that without it I could only begin to grasp the mere idea of. So I am forever thankful, that I have gotten to travel as much as I have.
 And that is still what I wish to do.
 I wish to travel and I wish to see more of the world. To make new friends and to hear old stories.
True, I'm a sentimentalist, that I'll admit! But without the sentimentalists, where would the world get you.

 So I am here to thank you, all of my friends. Whether you know me by this name or another, I am more than grateful. I am blessed.
 Thank you, all of my friends.
Thank you everyone, for granting me such a beautiful way of looking on our world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone