My mind is a time piece

 I'm always ticking. Always thinking. Forever keeping track and keeping time, determining how long until something, and how much longer until the next thing. I'm always thinking about how long until the next ten minutes, the next half hour, the next hour. Until supper time. Until it's considered time to get on the computer. How many minutes of something I can watch until I need to get off the computer and back to something else. It's all a muddle of time keeping and somethings. But it's not like something I can turn off. Everything is only a matter of minutes until something else. My mind is like a clock that is always calculating how long something will be until something else. All in a matter of relevance to each other. yet somehow, it all makes perfect sense. Everything is relative to each other, and everything is relative to an opinion. Opinions, also relative, are all determined by relativity are they not? It's strange how things that are relative are also determined by other things that are relative. So how are things such as opinions formed? I have no idea. But it is late. Yet this somehow, describes perfectly, how my mind works. In many ways. If not all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone