Star Wars

 So for the past short while, or I should say since last night, I've had the Imperial March going through my head. Which as far as I'm concerned, it could be far worse!
 I'm currently doing a Star Wars marathon, last night was episode IV A New Hope. Also the fourth one to be watched. So it's been going chronologically, story wise that is, not release date. I don't remember ever not knowing the plot and story of Star Wars. Even at age three with my family I still remember watching it, and somehow knowing how the whole story went. But just because you might know how these stories go, doesn't mean you don't get excited every time you watch them!

 Star Wars is a very special thing to my family, some of it's members were there when it first came out. And I grew up with it, as I said before. So ever since I had one of those plastic, pull-the-button and swing the toy so the blade comes out lightsabers, I've always wanted to find another kind that looked cool, could take a beating of a duel, and not have a handle the size of a travel mug. Don't get me wrong, I love those ones, but when you're fighting in the yard with people at night during halloween especially--you want it to look awesome. So even though there's no way for me to buy one of those before tonight, I can still use my old lightsaber. Since how my siblings and I have all essentially agreed to being Jedi tonight.... at least to the public.
 If I was to be a character in the first thing I was a fan of, it would be Star Wars. I've been a Jedi for years. Heck. At age 9 my siblings, (who were are rather adept at swordfighting) said I had the skill to be a Jedi. And I've only improved since then. I'd say since about age 13-14 my siblings and I have called ourselves Jedi Knights. Though I myself have begun to take on the title of Grey Jedi. If I was a Jedi, I would no doubt at least be in an understanding with the Grey. Because frankly, that Grey Jedi code that floats around the internet space, I rather understand. However this is where I would not be a Grey. In the fact that I both understand and know of how evil works, I refuse to touch it. So if I was anything, I would be the liaison, between Jedi Knight, and Grey. However there is no such a name for them. Because I rather doubt they exist as of yet. But then there's me. But I'm fine with that, as we are all called to be individuals.
 So therefore, why not be the only one, that walks between Knight, and Grey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions

A life and a love

So I broke my phone