Nomination, Renomination, and Trinomination?

Okay. So for the sake of answering some awesome questions. I am writing another nomination blog post, because my friends are awesome, and deserve recognition.
 I have thus been nominated again by Rose, at http://bloom4jesus.blogspot.com/. And Freckles, at https://freckledmermaids.wordpress.com/.

 And without further ado.
From Rose:
 Thank you for nominating me! I love answering questions, (even though sometimes my answers aren't always satisfactory to some people, I get a weird enjoyment of playing with words.) So here's her questions to me.

1 - Favorite book/series? What  specific things about it do you like?
  I have several. But if I had to pick an overall favorite. Chronicles of Narnia. I love everything about it, I believe in it to, I don't doubt that some day I will find it.

2 - How old are you? What is your favorite age?
 I am the age that I am. And my favorite age is all the ages I have been.
  
3 - And, (copying Leila here), what is your favorite book quote?
 I'm not certain actually. *becomes pensive about the fact that she doesn't know the answer off the top of her head.* *proceeds to think until she remembers it.*
 What you can do is often simply a matter of what you will do. - Norton Juster, the Phantom Tollbooth.

4 - What is your favorite season and why?
 Autumn. I love it all, mainly the weather because it just becomes so lovely!

5 - What's your favorite thing about yourself? 
 My ability to just be me. Because I learned a while ago that to be a people pleaser is not the way to go. Not to say that I'm rude, but if you change yourself to fit everybody, you'll never please anybody, including yourself.

6 - How would you describe your parents?
 Practical, and wise.

7 - What career do you want when you "grow up"? 
 Who's growing up!? Author, artist, all-round whiz kid. (I found this term when I was looking up synonyms for entrepreneur)

8 - What is one word you'd use to describe yourself? 
 Quaintrelle : I looked this one up some, but couldn't get much. However (thanks pinterest for helping me with my logophile side.) this is what pinterest told me. A woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life's pleasures.

9 - What music artists do you like? 
 I'm never prepared for this question. Um. Off the top of my head. Adam Young, Relient K, Lindsey Stirling, a lot of others, but those flashed to mind instantly.

10 - What would be your dream vacation? 
 A couple weeks around the world. Once with family, once with cousins, and maybe when I'm older, with a significant other.

Fun!!

From Freckles:
   More questions! :D
1: What’s your favorite color?
 Probably a rosey pink color.

2: Last book you read?
 The Hardy Boys: The Phoenix Equation

3: If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
 Honestly. I'd like to have Quicksilver's ability. It's different because it's not just speed, to him the world just looks slowed down. So you stay the same, and the world changes, even though it's the exact opposite.

4: Favorite thing about Autumn?
 Sweaters and crisp air.

5: Do you own any pets?
 Nope.

6: Twas the Night Before Christmas or The Nightmare Before Christmas?
 Twas the KNIGHT.

7: What’s one of your favorite song lyrics?
 Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before.

8: Weirdest nickname you’ve ever been given?
 Giraffe...... I'm 5'2''

9: What’s something you’re really good at but don’t really talk about? 
.............forgery. (ONLY ON BIRTHDAY CARDS OKAY.)

10: World peace or world domination? :D
 *gives a grin while chuckling.* Is that even a question?


So I hope this was at least amusing for my readers. And thank you guys for nominating me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone