Gift Giving

 Who has ever been stumped for getting a gift?  *raises hand while rubbing forehead.*

 I have finally come to a solution for myself as to what to give to my surprisingly large amount of friends, and it costs almost nothing. And I am actually giving them something.

Paper.

With paint on it.

And pen.

And ink.

I'm painting them all a little portrait of themselves in a photo of my choosing.

So yeah if they don't like it, than they really shouldn't post the photo. Because I use what I can! For some I'm using graduation photo shoots for inspiration, others I'm finding pictures that I know they either really liked, or looked fabulous in. And hopefully those last two things coincide. That also means I'll probably have to find a way to look on instagram without me actually getting an account because I don't like it.
 But my friends do and that's where 97% of all their photos go to.

I'd post some of the artwork, but since how it's my friends I'm inclined to privacy. But maybe I'll end up posting artwork on here that's not a portrait of a personal friend; someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions

A life and a love

So I broke my phone