October

 October has come and that means many things.
1) I can no longer sit comfortably in my house without a sweater on.
2) I should probably actually buy decent slippers.
3) Rain. Nonstop rain. For weeks now. Not yet, but it'll come, it always does.
4) It's pretty much impossible to wake up early with the above mentioned weather.
5) Costume making because I love to make costumes for halloween. Even though I will only be handing out candy this year because of... weather.
6) A month away from November which will lead right into. NaNoWriMo. Along with my insane plan to try and multitask two stories. Which means trying to reach a word count goal for one, and edit the other. (Edit-translation-completely rewrite.)

 Now, also because I'm stuck indoors, not by choice but by common sense with this really sucky part of Autumn, I now am deciding to get to all those random mishmash of art projects I've been wanting to do. Whether it be painting, writing, drawing, who knows. I do know that I've planned to use an cool thick glass bottle and paint it on the inside like a mason jar and put a spray of fake flowers in it. So much fun, but will only take the equivalent of half an afternoon. So beginning now, I am both planning, and not planning my NaNoWriMo novels, one I'm planning, one I'm pantsing. Trying to actually put my room together and go through all the unpacked mess that is my life that's still in boxes from over a year ago. Figure out what to do with my hair that's too long to do anything with besides a brain and a super loose messy bun. It will more likely than not end up getting donated once more. Even though I promised I wouldn't cut off that much hair ever again, it's really past the point of reasonable length.
 If it were to be measured-from the nape of my neck to where is ends is about 23 inches.
 Seriously, why do I have such long hair. Then, toying with the idea of dying the ends of it purple or green.
 Then the slightly longer than momentary idea to work my way up to a bob.
The 20's are coming again people! And I don't know what the rest of think, or if you even care for that matter, but I would rather like bringing back some of the old 20's fashion, I think it would be great! But with some more modern twists as it would inevitably happen if the styles did begin to come back. So a bobbed cut with some more 20's style fashion. Almost a dream come true for me!

Comments

  1. I vote for dyeing the tips of your hair! That actually sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone