We'll see about that!

So it has recently come to my attention that a graduation date had been pushed back by a fair amount of time.. due to both me not doing as much school work as I could, and a lack of wanting to complete said schoolwork due to conflicting mind sets.
 However.
As a graduation date has been set back, my first verbal response was, "We'll see about that."
 And to keep up with that challenge accepted mind set, I have now already done at least two days worth of school that I would have done on a normal day, all before lunch. And I don't plan on slowing down, unless it is to eat, in that case I don't really want to be reading about astronomy while eating ramen. (I eat like a stereotypical college student, what a surprise.)

 So that being said. I may or may not do all that well during NaNoWriMo this year, but that doesn't mean I wont try my best. And although I had been offered by a friend do join in a competition, I fear that with what life is right now, simply writing will be a challenge in of itself, so I will have to sadly decline the offer this year. But no doubt I will join in the wonderful fun next year.
 But I will follow my friend and the others novels with gusto.
I don't have a whole lot of my one science book left to read, maybe two or three chapters at minimum. So I plan to finish it today, and quite possibly begin the next projected subject as well. A two month graduation delay?

 Yeah right, we'll see about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone