Seriously

 It has officially been Autumn for a grand total of 10 days. And we have not had a break in either the rain, clouds, or cold in that time. All I can say to that is..

 Seriously Nature!?

I am not ready for 50- Alright what does it mean if you sneeze, and only half a second later both police, and fire truck sirens start blazing away- degree and under, weather. It's October, yes. But last week it was still in the high 60's to mid 70's. HONESTLY WEATHER. What are you thinking?

 That being said and ranted over. I have all but finished planning for my halloween costume this year, but have yet to go and buy the things I need. As I am going to be a deer, I got inspiration from other people's costumes, and have decided to make a flower crown with small antlers, or ears. I have yet to finish deciding on that. But I will be giving myself a tail, but the rest of the costume with simply be floral and lace themed. Along with a small bit of face paint/makeup to finish the look.
 I don't always enjoy walking around anymore where I am, and not to many people that I know still walk around for me to walk around with them. So I'll be handing out candy this year, but that by no means means that I will not dress up! I don't celebrate halloween to the extent that anyone else does. I dress up and hand out candy, and that's about it. This year I got a pumpkin, and I'm leaving that at that. But I do enjoy seeing other people's costumes, plus to walk around in frigid weather, I'd like to reward those that manage to do it with something.
 Maybe, since I've heard about people who are using teal colored buckets for children with allergies and such, I'll have another bowl of non-candy things in case someone does have allergies. Plus who doesn't like getting a little something other than candy on halloween? I got a playdoh once and it was awesome!
 So even if you don't celebrate halloween, it's nice to hang out with friends. As I said above, I don't celebrate it like other people do, but I understand that lots of kids, teens, and adults like to dress up and just have fun.
 And I'm one of those people. :) And I dress up for fun, because it gives me a reason to wear a costume in public, or just outside my front door without getting strange looks.
 However, if any of my friends wanted to go to the grocery story with me or something, with all of us in costume.
 Heck yes!

What are you dressing up as if you do this year?

PS - I've noticed, even for me, that if the person who's house you're going to is dressed up, they tend to be fun people! Not to say that those who don't aren't, but people that dress up and give kids candy in character, they can be lots of fun. :)

Comments

  1. Your costume sounds awesome! I always intend to dress up for Halloween, but ever since I passed trick-or-treating age, I haven't been organized enough. Maybe this year I can pull something together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone