Why?

People say they were born in the wrong generation. And for some reason, this has begun to bug me. Not because I haven't thought that before, on the contrary, I have said that more than once in my life. But now. I see it in a different light. Because in the end, it sounds like an escape, and that's what it is half the time. A small wish to escape into a different life. But I have decided one thing. I will make my life what I want it to be, and the kind I have dreamed of living. I am the Dreamer. Just ask the Chriteno's. I make my way, though at times I freak out, and don't know what to dot. I get up and keep going. Prayer, strength. And the unwillingness to give up. I have given up before. And I'll say this. And I apologize in advance.

 Giving up feels like crap.

Giving up is something I never will admit to again. I did it once, and I felt like things got ten times worse. So I'll say this. I'm glad I was born when I was. And not a day sooner. Because I came when the God of all decided I should. And that's when I came. I have been given gifts that are extrodinary, and no matter how much I admire those who have different gifts, I would never trade them for mine. Never. And I would hope that those people would never do it either.
 I live in the generation I was meant to be in. And nobody will ever tell me otherwise. Because you know what? I'm an old soul. And the world would fall to ruins without us. Because if you have no touch with the past, or with the golden age of certain people's souls, despite their body's or their faces.. what world are you living in?
 We old souls are a precious thing, not a commodety, nor are we objects to be owned. On the contrary. We hold much more influence over a lot of things than others. Because of who we are. Yet we don't abuse that power. Because we have no wish too.
 Old souls are a gift. And I am a proud holder of one.

Comments

  1. Hi!! So I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award :D You can check it out here: https://freckledmermaids.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/sisterhood-of-the-world-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone